Simple to set up, easy to use, the Elite Novo Force Turbo Trainer is sturdy yet folds down small for transport. The magnetic resistance unit is on the rear of the wheel for improved stability and eliminating the need for a riser block. The roller is constructed from elastogel to reduce noise and tyre wear. You can use this trainer alone or connect to My E-Training with the addition of a Misuro B+ sensor for a more immersive experience using indoor training apps such as TrainerRoad.
Elite's Novo Force Turbo Trainer is the successor of the best-selling Novo Mag trainer, with improved resistance and a 700 gram heavier flywheel for a sturdier, smoother feel. The resistance unit is now at the rear of the wheel, resulting in improved stability and eliminating the need to level the bike out with a riser block under the front wheel. There are five levels of resistance so you can fine-tune your training, with the elastogel roller reducing both noise and tyre wear.
The unit is easy to set up and extremely versatile, including adaptors so it can be used with a range of wheel sizes and bikes. The trainer folds up small for transport and storage.
Compatibility with bicycles using a 5mm quick release skewer and 130-135 x 5 mm QR axles.
- Elite Novo Force Turbo Trainer
- Spare Rear Quick Release
- Adaptors for different wheel sizes
- 1 month free subscription to My E-Training software & app
- The successor to the best-selling Elite Novo Mag
- Enhanced Mag Force drive unit offers increased resistance and 700 gram heavier flywheel for a smoother ride
- Novo frame moves the resistance unit to the rear of the wheel, allowing the bike to be positioned closer to the ground, increasing stability and removing the need for a riser block
- Includes adaptors to allow the use of everything from a 24 inch BMX wheel to an MTB 29er, the widest range of any Elite trainer
- Smooth and quiet magnetic resistance unit with five distinct levels of adjustment
- ElastoGel roller reduces noise and tyre wear by 20% compared to metal equivalents
- Quick releases on both the axle holders and the resistance unit help make set-up quick and simple
- Includes spare QR for those using Mavic or similar non-compatible QR skewers
- Compatible with the Misuro B+ sensor to connect to My E-Training and third-party apps
- Easy to transport, can be quickly folded when not in use and occupies very little space when stored
- Power output: 690 watts
- Transmission: Wheel-on
- Electrical Requirements: No Power Supply
- Space occupied when unfolded: 700 X 560 mm
- Height: 410 mm
- Weight: 8 Kg